Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Busy Weekend

In my earlier post about the mini-marathon I mistakenly said that I would be running up Doi Suthep the local mountain this week. The route is the same as last week, 7.6 kilos around the moat.

Chiang Mai Ultimate Logo, come have fun at the hat tournament if you're in town!
There's also an Ultimate Frisbee Hat Tournament at Prem International School on the 22nd, not sure yet whether I will attend or not. In the evening at Huey Tueng Tao Lake there will also be a reggae party, put together by many of the major bars around Chiang Mai. If you're going to be in town and would like information for any of these events, just contact me, but hurry since they're all starting in a few days. This is definitely a busy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Ultimate Frisbee Hat torunament?? I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do they get enough retards to participate in this??? lol :p
    brotosterone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in Chiang Mai until Tuesday, looking for a game of ultimate. Anyone know of a game or pickup happening before then? Where/what time?

    ReplyDelete